- Covers failure due to normal use from wear and tear.
- Covers parts replacement including wearable parts, and other essential parts (non-essential not covered).
- Covers software/hardware issues including error codes, console and program malfunctions. In many cases, these are simply a call fix.
- Labor warranty service is only valid within 100 driving miles one way from Sobo-Tech Fitness Warehouse.
- Parts Warranty Service is only valid in the United States.
- Cosmetic blemishes and defects in any manner unless defective on arrival are not covered by warranty.
- Warranty also doesn’t cover damage during transit; all damage during transit should be relayed to the shipping carrier by customer.
- Machine evident of improper use in any way.
- User disassembling/reassembling the machine under unauthorized supervision.
- Water, fire, heat, wind, extreme cold,or elemental damages such as the machine being left in an outdoor setting or a very humid environment. These elements cause the machine to wear and deteriorate significantly quicker than a proper environment.
- The product or major parts to the machine, are reported as stolen/missing
- Unit is sold as residential warranty, transferred to commercial facility ownership unchanged
- Unit is sold from original customer
- Warranty service in New England will be provided by Sobo-Tech Fitness repair technicians
- Warranty service outside of New England will be provided by our network of fitness technicians
- A technician is dispatched for diagnosis usually within one week or less after service request within 100 miles or less, otherwise timing varies